- You can view your results directly in Pivot and/or
- You can opt to receive a weekly email alert
To view your weekly Funding Alert results directly in Pivot:
- Click on the Saved Searches link from your homepage
- Locate the saved search from the list
- Click on the search name
- All funding opps that match your saved search query will be displayed
To create an email alert for a saved search:
- Locate your saved search query in the Saved Searches area of your homepage
- If you have enabled weekly Alert emails, you will see an envelope icon in the Email Alert column between the Limited Submission and Options
- Click the “Options” drop-down. If your Alert is currently being sent, you will see an “Alert email on” notation. If you’d like to turn it off, simply click on that notation. If your Alert is NOT currently being sent, you will see an “Alert email off” notation.To start receiving Alerts for this search, simply click on that notation.
Your weekly email alert will include the Name of the search, Title, and Sponsor of each funding opportunity and a URL to view the full opp, along with an indicator if it is either new or limited submission.
Note: If all of your searches have no new search results, you will not receive an email that week.
©2013, ProQuest, LLC All rights reserved